RCSB vs ECSB/CCSB and 99-02 vs 03-07

i personally wouldn't dd a rcsb bc no room to put stuff in cab if i have it. the main reason though is bc i gangsta recline my seat a LOT :sbs: bc thats always been whats comfortable to me. reg cab doesn't recline enough for me lol but they are more fun to drive

Only time I missed the full recline was when I would try and sleep in between classes lol. Doesn't work since you're basically upright

Only time I missed the full recline was when I would try and sleep in between classes lol. Doesn't work since you're basically upright

i also can't count how many times i bruised my knuckles from smacking my hand on the back window when i grab the rear of passenger seat when i'm reversing. i forget it's closer than i think :turborofl:

mine got tuned by cornell and i get 16-17 in town when i am not trying i see 19-20 mixed hand calculated all the time and the best ive seen was like 22.8 on all hwy over 2 tanks of fuel. BC Canada too Portland Oregon and back.
Wow, that's pretty impressive.

I DD'd a rcsb for 5 years and loved it (mine was an obs) easier to park, a lot more fun to slide around in because it wants to come around on you and RCSB are the best looking trucks. After that I DD'd an 04 CCSB and the extra space was ok but just seemed to accumulate more random shit, during hunting season it turned into a 2 seat truck because of all the shit I would keep in it. Personally even with a wife and a kid I'd rather daily my old rcsb than my ccsb.

That's sorta where I'm at on it. My truck has so much shit in the back seat 24/7 that I can barely squeeze one person back there. And I struggle to keep this truck clean because the interior takes so long to detail because of all the accumulated shit, and the exterior is so large.

I know for sure I'll miss the extra cab space but at this point I honestly doubt I'll regret going from a CCSB to a RCSB. The most I ever really haul is 3, and it's very short distances, and it's pretty rare. Very, very rarely do more than 3 people get in my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i personally wouldn't dd a rcsb bc no room to put stuff in cab if i have it. the main reason though is bc i gangsta recline my seat a LOT :sbs: bc thats always been whats comfortable to me. reg cab doesn't recline enough for me lol but they are more fun to drive

I'm also 5'6", so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get comfy even in a reg cab. Also plan on either having a pretty large toolbox, or a bed cover to keep le shit in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the main reasons I got out of my rcsb obs. Like for instance a jacket. I always keep a raincoat with me. It was always either somewhere on my bench seat or wedged behind the seat getting wrinkled and fucked. Or I could've kept it in my dirty toolbox. Its the simple things that you don't realize will be a pain in the dick. And my hardhat was always aggravating.

I'm 6'2 300lbs and was always comfortable in a rcsb. Owned 3. But storage just kills it for me.

I think you'll be fine with a rcsb. I've had 2 and loved them. Never had a nbs but I've wanted one for a long time. I honestly love my ecsb but it's getting to be a pain in the ass. Next one will definitely be a ccsb but I have 3 kids sooo.. Will definitely have a rcsb daily/toy of some kind in the future though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think you'll be fine with a rcsb. I've had 2 and loved them. Never had a nbs but I've wanted one for a long time. I honestly love my ecsb but it's getting to be a pain in the ass. Next one will definitely be a ccsb but I have 3 kids sooo.. Will definitely have a rcsb daily/toy of some kind in the future though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

:wat: thought u had 1 kid