Rear Axle hop.

When he first started this thread on GMFS about 2 months ago give or take, I told him to invest in Caltracs, imagine that..

I know iv posted this awhile back on GMFS, but its still unsolved and I have not found the culprit.

Right now My rear set up is flip, shackles, 3" blocks, helper bags.
The blocks are to much and will be swapping them for 1inch blocks but for now they are on.
Rear end is true trac with 3:73s

From a dead stop if I get on it (i have no Torque Management) it breaks them loose then wheel hops really bad. Like if it continues it will break the rear end or tranny.
With the flip and shackles it did it to, but i just added the blocks and now its outrageous.

IDEAS:
-My shocks in the rear are completely shot but still cant come to imagine that it would cause this.
-helper bags have a clamp that clamp the overload leaf to the rest of the pack but its only clamping the back maybe throwing it off?
-pinion angle is bad.... but I don't get any vibrations

Im open to any ideas and suggestions im lost at this point. This is my first priority to get fixed before anything else.
Yes i will be getting new shocks, just not sure how low i want to keep it yet to order some.

question what is your pinion angle set to?

before i install the true-trac i never had wheel hop,well go figure after i install it i had it bad. i ask alot of my potnas what could be done and alot of them said get rid of the rearshock combo (air shocks, monore sensatrac, and helpers). and since doing so i have way better response in the rear i still have hop but its barely felt. i know ya'll must be wondering y all the shocks. it made the truck ride like a cadillac with the shock setup.

Caltracs will not have wheel hop unless they are outta adjustment.... for dropped trucks i suggest qa1 single or double adjustedables... soft in front hard in rear on the track is good for 60 foots! Lot of ppls said wheel hop honestly is the surface they are on those so dont think the caltracs arent doing their job... be very careful with caltracs too axles love to break because you take away the lil axle wrap that saves them in other cases.