Reduced engine power.

Go ahead and do knock sensors also. My 00 would do the same and i finally caught it with the light on and it was knock sensors. Would be ok for a while then it would shit so I finally had them swapped and didn't have anymore problems. Mine were rusty as fuck cause i would constantly rinse my engine bay

I will check the TAC, it came off a 04... What do I check? And I meant on that earlier post, *gas light. Only when the gas light comes on

Have you checked your grounds? What are the other codes?

Sent from an ice cream sammich.

Have you checked your grounds? What are the other codes?

Sent from an ice cream sammich.

Yes, all grounds were checked and fine today. The only code I remember is P1516 which is for the throttle body IIRC. The codes like to disappear then come back..... But brand new throttle body is in so fingers crossed

im telling you a surge from your HID's will do it. I have it happen maybe once every 6 months, it will be from when i go from 4hi to the lows and fogs it puts a draw on the system, and does exactly what your does that same code and all.

swap to halogens to see if it still does it

Well see I can flash my 12hi on or have HIDS and it won't do it. Nothing will dim or anything. Ill try that if the TB doesn't fix it

May have already been asked, but could it be something like a weak alternator? Maybe it's just not big enough to supply all electrical mods?

Sent from my iPhone 4s