Important!: Rims rusting!? WTH??

Have y'all ever tried the wheel circle/cone looking brush/cleaning pad thingy that goes on a drill. I can't think of the name of it, but supposedly polishes and cleans the wheel.

I think its made by mothers? Like the powerball, never used one but I've heard they work pretty good

I had ine, never used it for like 3 years, tried it one day and it disintegrated lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah the power cone! I have one I use for polishing all my aluminum wheels, works so great imo, much better than by hand!

Yeah the power cone! I have one I use for polishing all my aluminum wheels, works so great imo, much better than by hand!

Yeah that's it lol.

Do you put polish on the cone, and then do it, or does it just polish by itself?

Going to invest in one of these today.

26821da2.jpg
7ccb9e5d.jpg

Got it cleaned up, then it rains :nono:

:shake: come help polish and will provide beer.

Where up live at now? I think I'm closer to you. We need to go ride some trails so I can test these tires.

I'm around the Buford/Mall of Ga area now. I'm down for polishing or riding or whatever lol. Got a couple other Z buddies I could bring too if we ever do get together

I'm around the Buford/Mall of Ga area now. I'm down for polishing or riding or whatever lol. Got a couple other Z buddies I could bring too if we ever do get together

Sounds good to me lol. I got the porter cable from adams. Might could shine the rigs up one day.

Im almost always free so if you want to ride lmk

Sounds good buddy. We'll figure something out sometime. Where do you live now? I forgot lol.

Oh btw, two of the buddies are SethZ71 and 01 Z71 on GMFS