SCG Detailed: 2010 750Li XDrive

Yes... $55 p/hour was my standard rate, including materials and a 6 hour minimum job for any level of work.

Figure 'materials' like polishes, even at $25 a bottle... you're using only a small fraction of that on the job, so billing materials for detailing would be so mind numbingly tedious that it wouldn't be worth it.

i guess that a fair rate since its like 90% profit and you need limited cost in tools

Awesome. Sams fender realy turned around for jsut a quick go at it.

It's on my growing list of products. Really intrigued by that paint sealant you guys offer. I have been using another for years with great results..but also interested in new things

Do not eat the sealant LOL

No scent added to the sealant... thats just what that resin smells like. Some people like it, others don't. Personally I could sit in a corner and huff that stuff all day LOL

Anyone have Wolfgang fusion 3.0 experience that has used the new SCG Stuff?

I use the Wolfgang line. I have all their polishes and sealant. I don't have SCG but Ginger might and maybe I could use it.

I'd love to review SCG and Wolfgang side by side

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

yah its been my go too sealant for years...but Id rahter support a vendor who supports us

If by us you mean an online forum, then fine. Whatever makes u happy is fine with me.

Personally and this is 100% opinion. I'd rather use whatever works the best. And I consider best in polishes as whatever gets me to my desired end result the fastest.

I have nothing to say about SCG products. I have never used them. But I always like to see products I use compared to products I don't. It's the only way to properly compare them.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk