Scg

Glad you chimed in, Dylan. Good luck with future endeavors for sure!

Too bad you can't be on shark tank or something and have one of them as a backer lol

I'll reserve most of my comments for next time you and I hang out.

To have everything go down the way it did is beyond shady to me. They want to act like that, then fine, they'll never be better than a shelved product at a Retail Store I can also buy condoms and peanut butter at. Not for the simultaneous use clearly. Your vast knowledge is in part why we became friends and why in part I support you in all your efforts. I can't wait to see what the future holds, especially after seeing that damn good line of products that came out of that bearded head of yours...including the stuff I have that never did get the chance to be produced for the masses. I really do hope you stay in the industry, as I think we all suffer without you in it. That's not being a Fanboy, that's me telling the truth from where I sit.

Cheers Brother.
Mook

Glad to see you chime in Dylan. Don't want you to think that I think your some ego maniac. I understand that your talents have gained you some followers/fans. I definitely appreciate all the information you have provided about detailing as it has helped me with better understanding of detailing. Sucks to hear how SCG fucked ya definitely a shitty thing, but as I figured you won't have a problem getting a new job it sounds like. However with all the hype of your products while you were with SCG, I do plan to purchase some eventually to see how your products hold up.

they'll never be better than a shelved product at a Retail Store I can also buy condoms and peanut butter at. Not for the simultaneous use clearly.

:turborofl:

Probably the best civil smack talk you could come up with right here.

I don't buy spendy detail products, I'm not Dylan's friend, but I can sympathize the struggle that happens when you have a family and kids in the equation. Dude seems to be good at what he does, most notably at the epic rep wars long before most of you were born, and I hope everything pans out for him.

Dang. Had to come back here cause I read a little about this on gmfs. I had my doubts about SCG from the beginning but figured from Dylan's involvement on all of the forums and how helpful he is that if it's something he's backing its worth a shot. SCG fucked my first order all up though and it took like five phone calls to get it right. But I did end up liking the machine cut polish a lot, figured it must have been Dylan's work haha.

Dylan, my only question is will gmfs or here be the best place to be watching for if you get another similar opportunity to bring more good products in to use and back you?

I'm not trying to come off as a fan boy like some are saying, I just want to back a person that contributes a ton to the forums with products that I am going to use.

I don't buy spendy detail products, I'm not Dylan's friend, but I can sympathize the struggle that happens when you have a family and kids in the equation. Dude seems to be good at what he does, most notably at the epic rep wars long before most of you were born, and I hope everything pans out for him.

Just for you Tiki ;)

repwarfiddy.png

Dang. Had to come back here cause I read a little about this on gmfs. I had my doubts about SCG from the beginning but figured from Dylan's involvement on all of the forums and how helpful he is that if it's something he's backing its worth a shot. SCG fucked my first order all up though and it took like five phone calls to get it right. But I did end up liking the machine cut polish a lot, figured it must have been Dylan's work haha.

Dylan, my only question is will gmfs or here be the best place to be watching for if you get another similar opportunity to bring more good products in to use and back you?

I'm not trying to come off as a fan boy like some are saying, I just want to back a person that contributes a ton to the forums with products that I am going to use.

I'll be around... I was on GMFS and CGM among other sites regardless of company affiliation so I'll post up here if/when I find the the next thing.

Where they posted the pic on IG of "the list of who I trust with my vehicle" I was gonna post Dylan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I could be considered a Fan-Boy and that is fine with me. I have used quite a few companies for different things, but I tend to lean towards what Dylan is selling. This is mainly because he has always been a straight shooter and has always answered any phone call, text, or email as fast as possible. (BTW the same goes for Sam or Eddie...if they suggest a product I will give it a try. They have never let me down and have always given me honest advice.)

That stands for a lot IMO and that is why I won't support SCG. I have at least 3 bottles of their product at my house that I have never opened, but not once did it become a thought to return the product. The product works, so I see no reason to all of the sudden want to return them over what they did to Dylan. I will continue to use all the products I have from them, and would buy HydroSeal all day everyday, but I won't support them anymore. I will take Dylan's stance on the subject and show them thru my wallet that I do not support them. Just can't support a company did that to someone whom invested time and effort into something just to be hoodwinked.

Dylan's Adam's Videos and constantly bouncing questions off his head, are what got me into detailing. I bothered Dylan constantly with questions about Paint Correction for well over a year before I ever sent my first order to him when he worked at AP. Not once did he make me feel like a burden or that I wasn't a priority. I would have never made this jump into it without the huge contribution to my knowledge that Dylan made. Call it a fanboy outlook, but for the way he has treated me, I will always give Dylan's products an honest chance. I will always try the products that he personally suggests to me because I believe in him as a detailer and as a friend. If that makes me a sheep, so be it. I consider Dylan to be like a long lost brother...we have never met, but we have been members on GMFS forever and I feel like there is almost a brotherhood like a Fraternity to the OG's from back then.

Last edited: