School Me! Rear Differentials!

yeeahhhh, I can't do a burnout currently...
:turborofl: dude that sucks get a cam ....... i dono what to say dude maybe your tires are grippy ? i had no problem doing 100ft posi burnouts with my old m/t's i can tell its a little harder sometimes with my new a/t's but yeah :burnout::burnout:

How+About+No.jpg

4.10s would be ideal IMO, but if you alreayd ahve 3.73s is definetly not worth switching for. A trutrac would be the best tho, does your truck have a tune in it? Usually its jsut TQ mgt that is causing the bog

Get a tune with 100% tq management remove from engine and trans, adjust for tire size. My old crew cab on 35's would roast them even when it had 3.23 gears. Went to 4.56's and it was wicked

Get a tune with 100% tq management remove from engine and trans, adjust for tire size. My old crew cab on 35's would roast them even when it had 3.23 gears. Went to 4.56's and it was wicked

:sheep:

will removing torque management affect towing? Also can I tune it with a handheld? I'm not quite ready for a bb tune.

:threaddigger:

I had almost all mine removed with my bb tune. I never towed with it but had a lot of weight it the bed. Stock 3.42 rear and would roll the 315's. I know nothing about handhelds. :troll:

Sent from my b hole

my 33's and 3.73's put me around 2k-2200 rpm at 65

perfect for highway. like i said stick with the same gears just toss in a limited slip

My 33s and 3:73s put me at 1700rpm at 70. 6.0l probs. I wish I was closer to 2k.
OP- if it were mine I'd do 4:10s, but 3:73s will be fine. If you're lucky, keep an eye out for a factory 4:10 rear end. Might get it cheaper than installing tru-trac. My buddy got a complete 4:10 rear end out of a Vmax off craigslist for $250. Put it in his rcsb and it fuckin rips now.