School me

i spray with APC scrub with wheel brush, and then hose it off, then i use in and out spray because i feel vrt makes them too slippery.

even if you buff it down with block?

I personally buff all SVRT down because since it became Super, its gotten Shiny. Perhaps thats what the S is.:hmm:

Some of meh new product. No all though.

mxeoqfE.jpg

Sorry for the shitting quality but I'm sure those of you in this thread knows what each of these are.

I'm going to work on my interior tomorrow. I'm going with eddeh's way of cleaning the weathertechs. If the carpet needs vacuuming, I will but I doubt it does. Adam's Detail Spray will be used on door panels, dash, and inside trim. I also have the Leather and Interior cleaner so should I use that instead? Anything else you guys can suggest would be cool.

I'm going to half ass attempt a detail today. No clay bar today though. I know I should but I'm being thrifty. Wfter today I'm going to get a feel for it and order some stuff.

Some of meh new product. No all though.

mxeoqfE.jpg

Sweet fan.

I'm going to work on my interior tomorrow. I'm going with eddeh's way of cleaning the weathertechs. If the carpet needs vacuuming, I will but I doubt it does. Adam's Detail Spray will be used on door panels, dash, and inside trim. I also have the Leather and Interior cleaner so should I use that instead? Anything else you guys can suggest would be cool.

Leather and Interior Cleaner is ideal for cleaning your leather and interior...that's how we chose the name. ;)

In a pinch, Waterless Wash works on interior surfaces, but I'd save the Detail Spray for areas where it's better served (i.e. clay lubricant, priming polishing pads, wipe downs.)

Save yourself the trouble and hold off until you can clay the surface.

Machine polishing without a properly prepped surface is a recipe for a lot of nastiness. Depending on the level of bonded contamination currently on your clear coat, you could be creating more damage than you're correcting.