School me

Save yourself the trouble and hold off until you can clay the surface.

Machine polishing without a properly prepped surface is a recipe for a lot of nastiness. Depending on the level of bonded contamination currently on your clear coat, you could be creating more damage than you're correcting.

thats what i was going to try to warn him.

white vehicle owners :nono:

would never survive with black

Jared,

Atleast go out and buy a mothers or meguiers clay bar and clay it before hand.

He just did lol

Jelly, I wouldn't use detail spray anywhere in the interior.. I don't see what good it will do. Like Nick said, save it for its intended use

Jared, when your claying and your clumsy hands drop the clay in your driveway.. Just throw that piece away

sent from your HTC Rezound

He just did lol

Jelly, I wouldn't use detail spray anywhere in the interior.. I don't see what good it will do. Like Nick said, save it for its intended use

Jared, when your claying and your clumsy hands drop the clay in your driveway.. Just throw that piece away

sent from your HTC Rezound
uh duh...I'm a noob...not a dumbass.

Ginger. Suck. My. Dick.

Just ordered the conditioner and applicator pad. Is the DVD that is offered in checkout a collection of all the videos on the site?

I'm trying to get meh process down. Feel free to add to, edit, or tell me wtf else to do or if I'm missing something let me know.

1) Wash
a. Wheels and Tires
i. Meguiars Wheel Cleaner
ii. Wash/Dry tires. After complete wash, apply SVRT
b. Exterior
i. 2 Buckets w/ 2 Grit Guards and Mit
ii. Adams Shampoo
iii. Dry w/ Great White
iv. Use SVRT on all black trim
2) Clay
a. Mothers Clay Bar with Adams DS as lube.
3) Polish
a. Adams Revive Polish applied with Hex Applicator
b. After dry, remove with Single Soft MF
4) Wax
a. Apply Americana
b. Wipe off with MF

EDIT: fucking shittiness won't indent.

Last edited:
no need to dry wheels before washing body panels

wash top 75% of panels with a nice wash mit, once done, go back and wash lower 25% with a diff wash pad/mit.