sig me please

They're ok. I just think it's silly to pay someone to make a sig on a forum. :shrug:

They're ok. I just think it's silly to pay someone to make a sig on a forum. :shrug:

All about what people want to spend their money on :IMO: Same thing as spending the $5 on a Big Mac on the way home except the sig is still there the next day.

Sig doesn't fill ma belly. :read:

Exactly. Big Mac is food, sig is a picture on a website. Those two are not related at all. Is it really that hard to find a pic you like and resize it? He acts like if he makes a sig for you it will make your life better. Bish plz.

:bishplz:

Exactly. Big Mac is food, sig is a picture on a website. Those two are not related at all. Is it really that hard to find a pic you like and resize it? He acts like if he makes a sig for you it will make your life better. Bish plz.

:bishplz:

If you'd look outside the box they are related as they are both something one may desire :shrug: If you want a Big Mac bad enough then you buy one. If you don't then you pass McDonalds up on the way home and don't worry about it anymore same could be said with a sig. Agree to disagree, j/s :shake:

The Big Mac and the Sig are completely related. They both fall under goods and services. Which both cost money. Honestly I'm getting wore out with this shit and don't understand why it's still coming up. If you want what I would consider the best sig you can get from any member on this sight, it costs $5 if he so chooses. If you want a Big Mac, it costs $5. If you don't wanna pay either one, make your own sig and cook your own burger.

I'll just disagree. Don't see how food could EVER be the same as some picture on a random website. But hey, if you want to actually shell out money for someone to make a picture for you be my guest.

Last edited:
Fucking auto correct.:fp:

Nga you know what I meant haha.

Last edited:
I don't understand your logic. This is the same as a render, a logo, a flyer design. It's design work. I'm designing something for you to use. According to your logic, all design work should be free? I really don't understand how you think
People shell out money for images all the time. Don't see the difference.
I think You think because a sig essentially serves no purpose other than to identify a person on a forum, that it should be free..

In all honesty, if I didn't do sigs, and Randy wanted $5, if I wanted it bad enough I would surely pay 5 measly dollars. We're not talking 20, 5 bucks. People piss that away on lesser things.

Last edited:
No, not saying all design work should be free. Its like you said though, all it does is itentify someone on a forum. How does it benefit them?

Ya know, if you want to charge for them go ahead and charge. I just think its a dick move to charge for something on a forum that could/would help you and you not help the forum in the same way :imo:

If it was for a company I'd see no problem you charging for it. :shrug:

In bout to burn this mother fucker down. Someone delete this thread, please. It's seriously making my asshole bleed.