Sixity wheel spacers

Reit38

Jan 23, 2014
2013460002gallery.jpg

Anyone using Sixity wheel spacers? Looks like theyre made from Silver 6061 Aerospace Grade Billet Aluminum Alloy

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Link? RC is 140 and out of stock on there page

i bought mine of some company here in Canada they were like 139.99 but there was a sale or some shit so i paid like 120

As long as theyre t6 billet theyre all the same so your just paying for name after a certain point correct?

Pretty much. I found the sixity's for 113 shipped. The RC comes out to 140 or so shipped. I don't know how much Bora is but as far as I've seen the Sixity's are the cheapest by far

As long as theyre t6 billet theyre all the same so your just paying for name after a certain point correct?

This. So long as they're torqued and rechecked properly, you shouldn't have a problem.

Unless you plan on running 3" spacers with x14 wheels. Then you'll be in for a good time :laugh:

Negative. Just trying to get 285s with stock nbs wheels out flush to fender flares

Any pics? Truck probably couldn't pull off 2 inch spacers and just a level and body lift. 1.5 might be a better route