Small lift opinions please

I didn't really want the increased trac width but I'm not dead set against it, one plus with the RCX kit is they're NTD. I could just throw some spacers in the back and have a little wider overall stance which isn't always a bad thing. How much does it push the front out? What is the difference between the 4" and 6" kit front lift wise?

*edit* Also after reading both sets of instructions I do like that the RCX kit doesn't required welding. Also it says 4.5" of backspacing, could I get away with 5" with an 18" wheel? I want to run either 18x9 gloss black XD Diesels(5" BS) or 18x10 Polished Racline Renegades with (4.75" BS)

The RCX 4" and 6" Kit have NOTHING different except the 6 inch comes with an AAL in the back. Both kits use a 5 inch bracket. 4inch Kit is just all the way decranked. The 6inch Kit they expect you to crank so they give you the AAL in the back to compromise for the extra crank in the front. which is why its only 20$more. Both have the same 5 inch bracket. same blocks and everything.

If your going 33s just get the 4inch save 20$.
and if some day later on down the road you decide to go with 35s you buy a 30-40$ add a Leaf and crank. Easy
But if you do go 6 inch Dont Install the AAL or you will have Rake. unless you crank but then its just the 6inch lift lol.

Last edited:
^ well if you get the 4" kit now and may be thinking about going 6 down the road.. Why not just spend the extra 20bucks now for the AAL and have it instead of waiting and then spending the $40 or so? Just my opinion

sent from my HTC Rezound

If your going 33s just get the 4inch save 20$.
and if some day later on down the road you decide to go with 35s you buy a 30-40$ add a Leaf and crank. Easy
But if you do go 6 inch Dont Install the AAL or you will have Rake. unless you crank but then its just the 6inch lift lol.

If I go with th 6" kit for $20 more and sell the AAL for $30 then I'm $10 ahead.