SSneekey6.0 build

Bed will go on as soon as I get the funds. Trying to recoup from all this first. Turned out to be more than I had planned thanks to noone making 14 bolt axles.

Whats engine build specs?

Why not just a narrowed fab 9 then?

And moser isnt the best place to order from anyways so good thing you didnt...

Bed will go on as soon as I get the funds. Trying to recoup from all this first. Turned out to be more than I had planned thanks to noone making 14 bolt axles.

Did you search any on sss boards?

Also You know you could havevwent with tbss/saab axles right? Probably would be perfect fit its a narrowed 14 bolt

Last edited:
^Holy shit. I just looked into that and your right. I looked\called everywhere and noone made them. Never thought about the tbss stuff. Oh well...still would have wanted to change the g80 anyways so no big loss I guess. I think my built 10bolt will hold up pretty good.

I liek the cladding but then again I don't. Reason being if 1 peice gets screwed then I'll have a hell of a time trying to find a peice to replace it. I need to look into making a plastic mold off all the peices and sell them for half of what GM wants. I'd probably be rich.

Finally found a bed with no damage. Time to get to work!
2012-07-28141024.jpg

thx guys! I wish i had the skills too. Paying someone to do it. I really need to quit wishing I knew how to weld n just starting doing it. Best way to learn from what I keep being told.