SSneekey6.0 build

Yah how the Tires sit at the innder fender. How much clearnace between tire and box side, and how much clearance from tire and metal inner up front

I'll see what I can do. I can tell ya that with the bed on my hand can almost completely fit between the tire and the fender lip. On the front I don't know...I added DJM uppers and my alignment is all out of whack right now. Before I added them though it sat in more than the rear.

Sorry man I screwed up my back and hadn't put the bed back on yet.

Here ya go...there is a 1/4 clearance between the two.
2012-06-11200033.jpg

I was thinking of doing the same 2.5" cut but going with 4.75" bs, so its a bit closer to the bedside.... I definetly want to run 305s they fit your wheels perfect

Yours looks great.

Holy christ you got alot of room

Now with the DJM control arms you have does that change anything with wheel postion over the factory arms? Just trying to judge for my OEM arm setup.

Yeah and I have a little positive camber right now too.

Some say they push the front track width out some. But in my case I think it actually pulled it in a little. But Ive got about .5-1" of lean to fix. I think you'll be alright.

i run -1.5 degrees of camber as it sits, but im on 275s. Im gonna re-measure mine, but im thinking 4.75" BS out back and the same 5.5"bs up front. Thanks for all your halp man, really appreciate it. Im waiting to hear back from Coy at billet inc wheels, but so far no repsonse