Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Lower in the front or the rear? Mines pretty close to level unless I have a full tank of gas, my rear shocks are shot so it leans with the extra weight of the full tank

Hmmm...definitely don't know why man. Mines just the 2" spindles and 2" relocators with none of the rings or anything, nothing else special is done.

My only guess would be the springs then? It's been so long since I've measured I don't remember what my actually drop measurements are.

Has anybody relocated the strut to under the control arm? Seems simple and easy drop of 1" maybe more

The rough country 2/4 kit comes with a spacer to relocate the strut under the lca one of my buddy's did it and I think aristeo did too, it's good if you're staying at 2 my friend couldn't get it to align after he went 4 with spindles

white truck is the first one i dropped, all Belltech components, spindles and struts. Flip kit out back and street performer shocks. No notch or helpers, was a 4x4. CC is DJM control arms and belltech street performer struts and flip kit out back with helpers. Currently on TBSS Reps 22"s New truck is slt, power sliding rear, leather, sunroof, all that!

whats up guys. I have a CCSB and I'm currently running the MCG adjustable struts with MCG flip kit and helpers. MCG shocks all around and 22'' GM wheels. The truck drives ok but I think sometimes the shocks my be too soft. I rub in the front with any swells on the highway or if i have a few passengers. Truck is in the shop getting some parts PTM. I'll try to get some pics up of the drop soon.. thanks

285/40/22

QUOTE=CammedVmax;324050]What size tires are you running?

Sent from Tapashit[/QUOTE]

I hate looking at this thread... Makes me want to get rid of mine and get a NNBS. Why must you all have such clean trucks....
Jealousy at it's finest..
Great trucks though!