Stuffed Truck Thread

3'' rc spindles keys 1.5'' bl 35s on 22x14s
58678_482930800952_510930952_6906469_301095_n.jpg

Thanks for the kind words. I was figuring it was more proportional than stuffed, but wanted some opinions.

If you don't mind me asking, but how did you do your front plate? I'd like to do that and clean up the front of my truck a bit.

If you don't mind me asking, but how did you do your front plate? I'd like to do that and clean up the front of my truck a bit.

Not saying its legal - id say its 'shades of grey' legal, but i havent been messed with yet. I went to Home Depot and bought some metal 4-bolt-hole 90* cabinet brackets and some hardware. I bent the brackets out to about 120*, then cut one of the sides in half. I then drilled some holes in the bottom of the bumper (the part where there is a flat lip that is parallel with the ground), then bolted the brackets to the holes, and installed the plate in the bracket.

Maybe i should do a how-to. It does look clean.

I'm gonna have to look into that :hmm:

If you did a how-to I'm sure more people would do it because it seems really easy and straight forward. Thanks for the info!

I'm gonna have to look into that :hmm:

If you did a how-to I'm sure more people would do it because it seems really easy and straight forward. Thanks for the info!

lemme know if ya have any questions! and yeah i might make one, just dont want to get anyone in trouble with the law - just because i havent been pulled over for it (ive had it this way for about 5 months) doesnt mean they will have the same success. Who knows, anyways - back to stuffed trucks!

2007 Dmax. Fender measurements are within 1/4" of each other. Chrome H2's, 315/70r17 Nitto Trail grapplers. Cut some metal and some plastic and here it is. No you do NOT need a 6" lift to fit 35's
1b93f944.jpg

a6deeee5.jpg

de271490.jpg

Loaded down Cali Brah
85116866.jpg

a49364a5.jpg