Swapping out my Centerline 20s wondering what they are worth

Slow05CC

Avery@texas-speed.com
Apr 25, 2014
Round Rock, Tx.
I am installing my Silverado NNBS 20s ( Texas Editions as some call them ) this weekend and removing my mirror finished Centerline Sniper's
. The centerline wheels are really nice and in great shape! I don't really "want" to get rid of them but they aren't the style I am after. They are 20x8.5 and come with caps and brand new rings...

Just wondering what they are worth on the used market? I know what I want to get but I am sure that figure isn't what someone will actually pay.

Any input would be great

Thanks

Do you have a picture of the wheels? Blemishes? Photos will help get a price range on them.

I will get some later today. I had some then I slammed the hood of my truck with my iPhone setting on the cowl and lost all the pictures :fail:

They aren't really worth anything at all, you can send them to me though :cheeky:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

wqv403.jpg

Lost the entire phone and pictures. I smashed it so bad I shocked the people at the phone store. I guess a "s" shape is pretty bad haha

Not bad looking wheels imo. Sell them to Dakota for double the price you were thinking :cheeky:

sent from my glade air freshner

Those look good. Not sure on price though, sorry!

And damn, you really did a number on that phone lol

Centerlines are top notch, very light weight wheels

I am saddened that your are downgrading wheels.

I'll give you $11.47 shipped for all 4.

thanks for the responses.

The wheels are very cool and light, but I'm after a different look! When clean and polished they look clean AF. I could keep them but I'd rather sell them and use the cash to do a HD front end swap and some other stuff

The tires I'm running right now are 265/50 but the tires in that pic are 285/50. I have way too many wheels and tires! I really need to get rid of some shit!