Tahoe 20's or Silvy 20's

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
Got a chance to trade straight out what do you guys like better or think will look better on my truck? Mine are polished/brushed his are polished look almost chrome...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I like both, the ltz's look good now but I would have to see the tahoes on a slammed truck to know for sure..I like them too

d85173d3-5f5c-e2e3.jpg

d85173d3-5f6a-5f10.jpg

These are his wheels... I'm thinking hard about it would only cost me $20 to change tires....

Last edited:
I've never seen a set of tahoes around he 're but a lot of silvys..

Will cost us $48 ea. to have tires swapped... I'm thinking hard I think tahoes look awesome they are what I wanted in the beginning but couldn't find any cheaper. Ughhhhh

I've never seen a set of tahoes around he 're but a lot of silvys..

Really? Huh...my area is the exact opposite. Plenty of Tahoes and Burbans running those 20s but I've only seen 1 set of Silvys in 3 years. Orrrr you could save up for some 22 Silvy reps :cheeky:

Had a set on order but some things happened and now I'm making payments on two trucks so no extra money right now for new wheels and tires but I can swing $48 for something different for a while and ice been wanting a set for when I do the 6 lug swap on my OBS project truck. I'm so confused meeting him in the morning to check them out

Do it...put vinyl over the gold bowtie and rock them man

My main reason for saying this is that it will give you a change...then when you are ready for 22's you will know which one of the two you like best on your truck and what you prefer

Last edited:
I thought I quoted something about putting the tahoes on there. Meant to say I liked the tahoes on James truck more than the LTZs and sierras

d85173d3-3f30-28ba.jpg

Gives an idea of tahoes on a white crew but I have no chrome anywhere on entire truck???