Tahoe 20's or Silvy 20's

Been meaning to text you all day noe text me that pic again please I don't have it on new phone..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

46c1832d-04f5-eea3.jpg

46c1832d-0508-87ec.jpg

46c1832d-051b-ca61.jpg

46c1832d-0529-e4a9.jpg

His were 22x10 I thought? The truck I was looking for is 7/11 and looks a lot like mine...

He had the 22s but took them off and gave them to his dad IIRC. His rcsb and crew has the 20s now.

I've been looking for pics of James on tahoes but can't find...

IMO, LTZ 20" look good on 03+ silverados as the sharp lines of the fronjt end match the sharp lines on the wheels. Tahoes look good on sierras and older silverados 99-02 imo.

They look good on your truck, and it is different then you use to have, but they dont look as good as the ltz's

I feel like I need to keep what I have as it looks best but same time I'm bored with mine and I've always liked tahoes and they were what I was set on in the beginning when I first got the truck. And now I have a chance at a brand new set.... ugh, what has better resale value since I'm getting 22" reps next year hopefully..

46c1d090-30c5-60f7.jpg

I don't think you will have a problem selling either set IMO...I think that since you are bored with the truck you should do the swap so you know which you like better? Why dont' you just throw the Tahoe wheels on the truck really fast before swapping tires and see how you like it?

I love the Tahoe wheels, but I can't stand the gold bowtie on them...I would do the Tahoe's and cover the bowtie with a black bowtie and rock them man...not like you will be keeping them forever anyways because you want 22's

Yeah I guess.. reason I can't throw them on is guy is an hour and a half away and he's coming to my house to swap. So if I tell him come we are swapping no matter unless one of his are busted or something on the barrel.. will have my cousin at the tire shop check them out very well if we swap

I thought about it... trade me yours then I'll get vortexMAX badge and be bauce!