Tahoe 20's or Silvy 20's

Yeah I guess.. reason I can't throw them on is guy is an hour and a half away and he's coming to my house to swap. So if I tell him come we are swapping no matter unless one of his are busted or something on the barrel.. will have my cousin at the tire shop check them out very well if we swap

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
if you have to swap tires and shit then how are you swapping them at your house?

I say go for it if you're bored with the truck you might as well swap and if you decide to go back to them later you can find someone to trade with imo

My cousin owns a tire shop 4 minutes from my house was meeting him there... think I've decided against it.

ah I got ya...well that sucks... i think it would have been a good change for ya IMO...I love how it looks now but think Tahoe wheels would look just as good if not better

I do too but gf kinda put her foot down... she loves it she way it sits and doesn't want me to change it. And I still want to have control over mods to mustang.... might still do it but will be in the dog house.

I want control over mods on stang... it's a 50/50 deal.

d85173d3-97e4-1876.jpg

d85173d3-9869-cdcd.jpg

Colormatched 2005 RCSB with polished tahoes..... thoughts?

I think they look good, still want to see the pic of the cc you and noe were talking about though

Cant find the cc but imagine RGV 7/11 crew just like mine but on tahoes

I do too but gf kinda put her foot down... she loves it she way it sits and doesn't want me to change it. And I still want to have control over mods to mustang.... might still do it but will be in the dog house.

:iamdisappoint:

:iamdisappoint:

Yeah I know but other guys on here will agree with me when I say if a women isn't happen no one is... and she really wouldn't care I don't think but she knows I will regret it later on.... I don't like how hesitant I am about the wheels cause normally when I really want something I know it but with these I keep double guessing so I'm texting him ans telling him no deal. Sorry guys

I'm just going to wait til I get my 22" LTZ reps like cheyenne and everyone else said..... atleast I'm happy with look for now. Bored yes but I'm still happy. I can put that $50 towards a 2piece shaft to put my 2" drop blocks on....

I'm just going to wait til I get my 22" LTZ reps like cheyenne and everyone else said..... atleast I'm happy with look for now. Bored yes but I'm still happy. I can put that $50 towards a 2piece shaft to put my 2" drop blocks on....

Word, do need new driveshaft aswell..this huge ass 4x4 shaft is rubbing my shit so I can't ride with the helpers aired out without cutting a groove into it