The gas/fuel thread

I run 93 from shell Exxon only if there isint a shell, Valero is watered down like a hoe ran it once and got like 4mpgs less than shell so never again

Dfw chevron. Supposedly that's the best gas period. Only seen a few when I was out in Arizona

This just happened
hedemamy.jpg

$73 to fill 89, got this as mpg. Floored it several times on this tank lol
4e8e5yvy.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Regular 87, Shell is the only station in town, but get BP (near work) whenever I can. Prefer Mobil but I live nowhere close to one. Only get that when I go to the bigger cities for shopping or whatnot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dfw chevron. Supposedly that's the best gas period. Only seen a few when I was out in Arizona

This just happened
hedemamy.jpg

$73 to fill 89, got this as mpg. Floored it several times on this tank lol
4e8e5yvy.jpg

It is some good stuff but you do pay a higher price for. Pay $3.99 a gallon for 91

Sent from my Stealth Lookin iPhone using Tapaturd

My last tank was the worst mpg I've gotten with my '13 since I got it (dem warmups/ice scrapings suck). 17.5mpg hand calc'd. I buy the cheapest gas I can find.

combined winter driving with at least 10minute warmup time in the morning came out to 12mpg even. 20 gallons for 240 miles is easy math lol.

Want to swap truck over to run M5

Otherwise always run that chevron 87 no problems cept damn evaporate canister went missing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Always ran 93 in my SS. Ran better and I was averaging 12-13 city lol.

I average 14.5 - 15.5 daily driving around town :bertstare: granted, I have no exhaust or go fast done yet so it isn't as fun to mash the pedal lol

93 shell or conoco. 15.5mpg hand calc very little city highway gets up to 75. My truck likes to make noise and spin the stock tires. Blackbear 91 tune with lt headers and no cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk