Thinking about lifting rear and going with A/T tires

01d0a432dc65987b1c4d5872a11738eb.jpg

True, just looked at the weight. Only 6 pounds lighter. I've just got the stock 2" block right now. I don't have any good straight on side shots, this one is facing uphill on my driveway. But You can definitely see the lean in person. I like the lean, just don't like how much my rear tires tuck. Gonna wait till after the 1.5" bodylift to decide about the rear block.
'14 20s3 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

Those proportions look awesome in that pic. I usually don't like flares, but looks good there.

Look at that picture.
Look closer.
Why would you change anything?!

Only thing I would do is a complete block delete and either a shackle flip or lift leafpack and remain same height.

Oh, and what is the weight on those Toyo R/T?

I actually lost unsprung weight going from 33 to 35's :cheeky:

Well hot damn Mike! :shake:

Those proportions look awesome in that pic. I usually don't like flares, but looks good there.

Look at that picture.
Look closer.
Why would you change anything?!
Oh, and what is the weight on those Toyo R/T?

Thanks! Gotta agree on that pic, looks perfect there James. I think it said 69lbs for 33x12.50x20 Toyo RTs

Honestly James, sounds like you ought to change the tires out first and then try the blocks. Since they're a tad shorter, you may not wanna go higher in the rear

lol I already have the blocks so that will prolly get done first lol. now I'm not sure if I should go with the 305s or stick with 295s. I really don't think 1/10" is gonna be at all noticeable except for the fact of smaller tread pattern lol

You'd be surprised, that milder tread pattern will make a much bigger difference than the actual size. Is there a weight difference between the 2? If not, I'd go 305s personally. A/Ts look better as they get wider IMO

Please don't mess with the truck anymore.
Every time you change/edit trucks they get uglier.
I'm not saying this to be a dick either

Dmax was good looking truck though

Last edited:
You'd be surprised, that milder tread pattern will make a much bigger difference than the actual size. Is there a weight difference between the 2? If not, I'd go 305s personally. A/Ts look better as they get wider IMO

14lb difference for 4/10" in height and 2/10" in width. 305s are 33.2x12.4 295s are 32.8x12.2 and the nittos I have are 32.9x12.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Please don't mess with the truck anymore.
Every time you change/edit trucks they get uglier.
I'm not saying this to be a dick either

Dmax was good looking truck though

Never really made any changes to any of my trucks, once I was done with em I've always sold em so I don't know what you mean.

depending on how my truck looks with my next setup i might adjust the height of my truck too. in for what you do.

Hopefully they won't look too small

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

depending on how my truck looks with my next setup i might adjust the height of my truck too. in for what you do.

what were you thinkin

Hopefully they won't look too small

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

what were you thinkin

im picking up something to hold me off until i order some american forces or something, just gotta find the right combo in suspension ive got to pull it off. thinking zone UCA's and coilovers/resi rears with maybe a smaller block idk.