Thinking about lifting rear and going with A/T tires

I like where this is headed....

Whoa wait... You already got them and will install with oil change?! :notbad:

well picking up saturday, ill just throw on for pics and see if i like them and what the internet people think since thats most important :crazy:

well picking up saturday, ill just throw on for pics and see if i like them and what the internet people think since thats most important :crazy:

:ayh: not sure if srs.

But if you are, than carry on with radbadical upgrades and proceed to please us amongst the internet gallery. :saul:

Lol I found the wheels and tires for him, checked them out, and now he's driving out to get them. Imo, they'll look so much better than his current summer setup.

Lol I found the wheels and tires for him, checked them out, and now he's driving out to get them. Imo, they'll look so much better than his current summer setup.

fucker making me spend 1/2 the money that i was gona use to pay off truck for a new setup about 4 months early lol.

so, let us decide

I'm also considering 295/60/20 also which is 33.9x11.8 and only 62lbs vs the 295/55/20 which is 32.8x12.2 and 60lbs

I'm thinking the 295/60s are just gonna be to tall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that is true you don't want to look stuffed. Hell your current set up looks really good...it's easy for the outsiders to say leave it but I know the trouble in wanting to change things lol

Lol I get bored plus the gain in power and mileage would be nice plus I think it needs to be a tad higher in the back

Lol I get bored plus the gain in power and mileage would be nice plus I think it needs to be a tad higher in the back

Haha you and me both man.
Meh, I really like how you sit right now...but I honestly don't think you can really go wrong. I'm the wrong person to ask because I really like your truck as is haha.