this wheel it is!!

I really think those lips and combos kill it. If it were 22" all the way with equivalent lips, it cleans it up. The only time I think huge lips are acceptable is when it puts down good power.

not my style, 24's all around and bag it. I would say hold onto 22's until u bag it but that would be counter productive for me!

So colyn your saying I'll be able to run 24s up front with 6.5" drop and not have issues messing up fenders at full turn? And btw I'm gonna tub front fenders to.

I was talking about 22's because im running a 265/35/22 with 6" front drop and it rubs inner fenders bad but I can turn lock-to-lock.. so in theory if you run a 24 with same size tire as 255/35/22 if thats possible yes you could but holy cow that would be a small tire..

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I was talking about 22's because im running a 265/35/22 with 6" front drop and it rubs inner fenders bad but I can turn lock-to-lock.. so in theory if you run a 24 with same size tire as 255/35/22 if thats possible yes you could but holy cow that would be a small tire..

true, i was running 285/35/22 and was rubbing also, but i will be tubing all the way around

Is this truck gona be a daily?

no sir not a dd anymore

Last edited:
Ok. Got some numbers.. From what ive read real quick a 255/30/24 is the smallest 24" wheel tire made.. and this is how it compares to my 265/35/22's.

a5ypumyb.jpg

And im as low as you can go on a 265/35/22...

tyheduza.jpg

etevuhy4.jpg

uve3ybuz.jpg

So 22's are the only way to go 6.5" and you can I think on some 255/35/22.

upanydy7.jpg

Will need tubs either way but I mean if you stay static I dont think the 22/24 will look bad imo just not my taste normally.

Last edited:
Ok. Got some numbers.. From what ive read real quick a 255/30/24 is the smallest 24" wheel tire made.. and this is how it compares to my 265/35/22's.

a5ypumyb.jpg

And im as low as you can go on a 265/35/22...

tyheduza.jpg

etevuhy4.jpg

uve3ybuz.jpg

So 22's are the only way to go 6.5" and you can I think on some 255/35/22.

upanydy7.jpg

Will need tubs either way but I mean if you stay static I dont think the 22/24 will look bad imo just not my taste normally.

I appreciated for the info colyn, gonna go ahead and do 22/24, who gives a shit what people say lol

its ok hes harcorebrodude, no rubs, rides great, rudes better then factory, tows 150000pounds

Exactly how did you know?!? Did you find my spare key and take it for a joy ride :tongue: Srs dont go 5.5" or lower without tubbing or super small tars lol.. I need mine tubbed worse than anything tired of hitting dips and tires kissing fender.