this wheel it is!!

agreed, get a good wheel repair shop on speed dial

22/24 will be good, but 7 up front makes zero sense to me.

I'll do 6.5 up front then lol, this dude is on hpt forum, he said he's going 8/12 soon I was like holy fuck!!!

I don't see 8/12 being possible..at 5" my frame is maybe 2.5" from the ground in the front, 8" that thing would be laying frame imo sounds like he may be exaggerating a little lol

Yea that has to be it, tiny fucking tires and they measure fender to ground instead of fender to hub..

ok i gave bonspeed a call and told them i wanted 24x10 on rear and they said i can go 24x10 with a 4.50'' backspace and 2.5'' cut on each side of axle, does that sound right guys? he said it'll be a like a 5'' lip and front i should go with 22x8.5 with 6.00'' backspace

been trying to search for that white nbs ecsb with 24'' racelines brushed, because i think he had specs on his thread right? but cant find it

Last edited:
anyway we can talk you out of the 22/24 setup? IMO I would do 24's all around. I know you won't be able to rotate but having a huge lip on a 24 in the rear really makes the difference stand out. Unless that is what u are going for.

anyway we can talk you out of the 22/24 setup? IMO I would do 24's all around. I know you won't be able to rotate but having a huge lip on a 24 in the rear really makes the difference stand out. Unless that is what u are going for.

too late, they are oredered lol since last week

dont know if you found that white ext but i think your talking about classic07. he had the raceline ALCL(i think is the name of the wheel).

ok guys been searching tires for new wheels but cant find any of the size i want to go with, wheel size on rear are 24x10 with 4.50" backspace and i wanted to run 295/30/24 but they dont have any but them cheap tires and i dont want to go cheap on tires so was wondering if 285/30/24 would look right on that wheel size. And up front im gonna with either 255/30/22 or 265/30/22. can someone chime in on this?

I have toyo proxes 295/30/24 and havent had a problem on the boss's so I just got some in for the billets. Oh and it took me 16 weeks to get my rims juan, hope it doesnt take you this long...