this wheel it is!!

I have toyo proxes 295/30/24 and havent had a problem on the boss's so I just got some in for the billets. Oh and it took me 16 weeks to get my rims juan, hope it doesnt take you this long...

yea dude thats actually the tire i was gonna go with since nitto 420 dont have that size, but they dont have any in 265/30/22 toyo proxes meaning the same look, they do but different one, and yea wheels should be ready next week :)

PICS of your wheels?

yeah I ended up doing proxes st-II for the 295/30 for the 24x10 and 275/30 toyo proxes 4 for the 24x9. As close as I could get since I couldnt match tires for anything either and said ehhhh fck it, lol.

and I hate you for getting your rims on time, lol

the proxes stII's are badass tires.

Yeah I love them and have them on all 4 of the boss's on the truck now, wanted to run them again on the billets but they didn't have 275/30, so I ended up just going with proxes 4, hope they work out as nice

Proxes 4's are a decent tire but you won't see the mileage you would with the stII's. make sure to keep the alignment right and rotate em though

Proxes 4's are a decent tire but you won't see the mileage you would with the stII's. make sure to keep the alignment right and rotate em though

I can't rotate really, 24x9 up front and 24x10 in rear with different backspacing. But it's not my daily, so mileage won't be crazy anyhow.

Aaahhhhh finally after 3 months of waiting

20130529_095459.jpg

20130529_095943.jpg

Fuck me, you want either of my kids for a trade? Hell, I'd give you both if you want them.

:crazy:

I LOVE those wheels. Best looking wheel they make :imo: Do you have tires yet?

Fuck me, you want either of my kids for a trade? Hell, I'd give you both if you want them.

:crazy:

I LOVE those wheels. Best looking wheel they make :imo: Do you have tires yet?

Lol, naw bro no tires yet, hopefully next week ill get the rears so they can atleast start working on truck

:secret: Already on route... Hopefully boarder doesn't ask to many questions.

*NOTE* Canadian/US boarder, NOT US/Mexico boarder :cheeky: