Important!: Time to tub it for 22's...

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
Does anyone know of any good shops that will tub this thing for my 22's and do an actual really good job. I havent heard of any truck shops around me...

Near Waycross, GA... 2 Hours from Jacksonville, FL....

Thanks, Colyn.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Will something like this work?
dumeje3a_zpse8299812.jpg

That has been done since truck was first dropped. Then I went back and cut even more out.. I need a full tub to clear this...

dy7agy8a.jpg

usa8ehy3.jpg

Full tub will do real good but will be pricey being as things will need to be relocated and what not. I imagine it wouldnt be hard to do yourself if you do some good research and talk with Brett. Im sure he has an idea on how to do it but I could be wrong.

Me and him have already talked and can do it with stock fenders withouy relocating much but I dont want to do it myself. Will pay to have it done really nice will be worth the money imo

Me and him have already talked and can do it with stock fenders withouy relocating much but I dont want to do it myself. Will pay to have it done really nice will be worth the money imo

Gotcha. Wasnt aware of being able to do it without relocating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what Brett told me - 4" on your truck. You have to trim a little on the relay box mount though and move the coolant reservoir closer to the core support. A CAI will make it a ton easier. You can lay on a 265/35/22 and still have the relay box on top of the fender. So you'll have plenty of room to just clear for static....

Looks like the route ill be going soon as I can find a good quality shop.