Tire shine; gel vs foam vs spray

I don't use amorall brand for anything else, but I've had this shit forever and used it. I rarely dress my tires. Just clean them well and roll out. I would be glad to take a pic of the truck tomorrow in all it's dirty glory...it's white so it shows well. I let it set for about 30 minutes at most. Did not wipe the excess down. Next time I will just use the meguairs to see how it holds up. VRT is good shit, I will probably order it or that TUF for my bed cover.

I used SVRT on my bed cover. Rained all night 2 days later and it streaked all down my bed sides. I may have put it on too thick though

ive used turtle wax tire shine comes in a aerosol can works pretty good its almost like addidnt a clear coat to the tire shines like a mofo and repels water for a pretty long time only down side is it leaves a film on the wheel if you get any on it but comes off pretty easy. no sling at all either

I've finally found some shit that doesn't sling Its put out by surf city garage and walmart now carries it. the only thing is that its not very shiny at all but gives your tires a nice clean black look.

For people who complain about slinging.. Do you wipe off your tires after you let the product dry? I always wipe mine and I never once had any sort of slinging issue. So slinging could be user error not the products fault imo

sent from your HTC Rezound

Use to use SVRT, but it really doesn't shine that great. It does last a lot longer the any other IMO. Now I just use armor all extreme shine and a applicator pas so It doesn't get all over the rims.

lxl Gannon lxl approves this message.

Check out Prima Nero, been reading some outstanding stuff about it, saying it's the perfect tire dressing as well as other plastics. And it comes in a spray bottle, which I feel lasts longer than aerosol cans like svrt

Check out Prima Nero, been reading some outstanding stuff about it, saying it's the perfect tire dressing as well as other plastics. And it comes in a spray bottle, which I feel lasts longer than aerosol cans like svrt

Svrt no aerosol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2