Toyo AT vs Nitto Terra Grapplers

DirtyBlackHoe

Bun B, Baracca, Beezer
Jan 24, 2011
Thomasville, GA
I have given up on finding some 20's for the wifes truck and I am just going to run some at's on her stock rims. This is going on a 2004 Tahoe that is 90% highway. I am just wondering which one of these tires is the better tire? I have never heard a thing bad about either one and the price difference is like $30 a set so I just want to buy the best one. Which do you guys prefer?

I mainly want a good looking tire that will ride good, handle well in the rain, and not leave her stranded

Last edited:
iv heard and also seen that terra graps dont last as long.. but thats just kinda what iv observed about them over a few years. :shrug:

I have considered the Zeon LTZ but they seem to be quite a bit more expensive than my other two options. I can get the toyo and Nitto thru my buddy that owns a tire shop mount/balanced/out the door for about the same price I can order them online.

I have always been told that the Toyo A/T is a better tire. I'm on my 3rd set of them (10ply) and love them. On my 2500HD I have put on 40,000km and have a little less then 50% left. Now with the new turbo and goodies I am hoping to set another 10k for the last 50% lol. My 1500 Z71 would get even more life outta them

I went with the Terra Grapplers...They ride amazing and are dead quiet...we shall see how they do long term though

i liked the way the terra graps looked over the toyo a/ts and the shop i got them from said i should get 60k + as long as i kept them rotated and properly inflated

Last edited:
They're almost the exact same tire. Toyo owns nitto and they basically make a bit cheaper tire that looks different and call it a nitto. It's almost the exact same tire.