Trying to decide on a new daily...

You may have been joking but we are all going to die eventually. At least make it memorable. I'm going to go out with a bang

DNW to buy a diesel that needs work. Not trying to sink tons of money into anything right away. If I get a Tahoe or something I'll have a 6.0 done when the original motor takes a shit.

And 35gs on hookers would last you like 35 years of constant sex in Baton Rouge. Them bitches cheap here.

i didnt even read it needs work. i got my 95 6.5l diesel eclb dually for 3800 bucks runs great and gets better mileage then a yukon would.

i didnt even read it needs work. i got my 95 6.5l diesel eclb dually for 3800 bucks runs great and gets better mileage then a yukon would.

Just started a search for something similar around here. Not too much but I'll keep a lookout. I wouldn't mind an old 6.5, but I really like the LS based stuff.

NBS 1500 fleetside you say? :hmm: I might know someone with one he's thinking about getting rid of. :wave:

Silvy gets 15mpgs no matter what as long as you're not full throttle all day long.

:security: