TSP headers or dougs?

Arguement about spending more is a good point. However, I like to build with high quality parts for fitment and peace of mind. To each there own tho. If your looking at that price, alot of hapopy guys with the Cal speeds

We have had AEM LTs, Dynatechs, Bassanis, and now Doug Thorleys. Very impressed with the Thorleys quality and fitment, not to mention the price! We sell them for under $700 shipped to the lower 48.

Calspeed FTW. Just ordered some for a buddy and they are great. priced very well too

I have LPP on the way. Just because one person has personal issues with them does not mean they have a bad product.:crazy: Plenty of people have their headers and are happy with them.

THEIR*

And I didn't say their product itself was bad, never once did I say that... I however have voiced my opinion on how they run a business, and I don't like it. That dude is a fucking snake, and the only reason why it doesn't seem so is because dumbshit Shaggy hid it, and tried to silence me and a few others. Go to pt.net and see if he gets love, he has been banned twice. He will NEVER be a vendor here. No way in hell I would let that sorry sack of shit sell here!

Spend your money where you wish, I think he is a coward and a piece of shit for they way he goes about trying to bad mouth and trash other products and get on forums and act like a regular member, bash a product, and try to sell his shit without paying vendor fees. Think I am lying? Feel free to pm any mod or admin on pt.net, nonnieslman is a mod, and a member here, I am sure he will recall those times.

Mine says their :shrug:

I know what he's done, I'm not a new member to any of the forums. For the price, that product was the best choice for me.

Spend YOUR money how you choose...both headers come from the same manufacturer though...just a slight difference in SS construction.

I have efans and rad in my room, order a harness that should be here soon, and wanting to get headers, ive been thinking about going with cal speeds.

Edit: cal speed website says out of stock.

Last edited: