Important!: Tukn4s

Zach.

Jan 25, 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
Bought Brett's wheels 8 days ago, he sent tracking info on the 2nd day. They arrived here today at about 12:33pm. I got off at 3pm and it was the longest 40 minute drive ever haha. Got home and opened them and they look great. Great packaging, boxes were in great shape. They're in awesome shape other than two small spots. But he sold them for a great price so I can't complain. I would definitely buy from Brett again. We kept in contact throughout the whole transaction. A++ seller.

I got them for $860 shipped. Idk if it was a good deal or not. I know they're discontinued now. Brett's always had nothing but good things to say about them. The cheapest decent brand tires locally were falkens and they would've been about 1200-1300. I found a small shop that'll mount & balance them for $12 each.

Good price on the tires and mounting. I paid $890 for my nexen 3000 and they were kind of a cheap tire. Mounting a set of 4's up here is a $100 bill.

Don't listen to cheeny, his truck is basicay lifted compared to ours.
:cheeky:

All in good time, i may be slower than jared getting rid of his vho's but i will get it done lol.

Id take the kumho over the falken anyways zach, dont like the falken sidewall, nor do i like the sidewall on the yokohama.