under hood lights! I need idea guys.

BradRios

Jul 12, 2013
Well i want to put some lights under the hood, but i need some ideas on the direction i wanna go with so guys wh:embarassed:eek:re out your under hood lights. thanks for any ideas.

I've got two 1' led strips on the under side of my hood with a toggle switch up towards the front to run them on and off as needed

^ probably the best/easiest way imo. Throw 2 or 3 led strips in there with its own switch and be golden. Dfw

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

be2a6edy.jpg

e7anyneh.jpg

avapydej.jpg

I'll get some clearer pictures when I get off work.... Not real sure why these turned out so shitty

I may need to do this too... Looks good and the switch makes sense. If it wouldn't be for the fact that I KNOW it'll rot out I'd use one of those hood switches from a remote start system to trigger them.

Super Bright LED's is having a Christmas Sale until the 23rd. use the code GIFT13 and get 10% off.

Ordering a light now. Half tempted to go pick it up to see the place but DNW to deal with traffic getting there.

Ive been trying to decide how I want to do some lighting under my hood.... really want to take hook off and sand it down, then gets one slim flush mounted leds and cut the holes and such, then bedline it with spray on and run all the wires and remount lights. I hate those fabric liners and the white stays nasty looking.....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3

the fabric liner is also there so try to smother a fire if it happens under the hood as well as noise dampener. IIRC

You are correct.

I got the flexible strip light with the button from SBL, I just haven't installed it yet. I need to make sure it will clear the spot I want it to with the hood closed. I think the plastic top radiator cover is going to be tight