URGENT !!HELP!!!! my silverado 5.3l 2003 code P0300

don't know how to check that ... but wouldn't it run completely lean and make all misfire ? we read what the 02 seonsors where reading and bank #2 was at consistent 550-600 and bank #1 was at 200-450 going all crazy

but dropping of truck at shop tomorrow

No not exactly, my wife's truck had a p0300, we hooked it up to a scanner and watched cylinder 4,6,7 missing all over the place. Did a purge test on injectors, they were good, checked fuel pressure and was at 39psi. Replaced pump and FP regulator(just because) and all fixed. Let us know what the shops says. GL!

okay so brandon has been texting me truck was running 75% rich :eek:

it was an 02 sensor but the 02 sensor fouled the plug causing the misfire, i did replace the plugs and wires and the 02 sensor but the plugs fouled before the computer learned that the truck was fixed so it just fouled them again after i replaced them, causing it too miss fire and start sending more fuel again because you have to reset the trim with a scanned after replacing the 02 sensor.

it is fixed for now so hopefully i can sell it ASAP

EDIT:
and my cats are probably fucked :facepalm:

Last edited:
okay so brandon has been texting me truck was running 75% rich :eek:

it was an 02 sensor but the 02 sensor fouled the plug causing the misfire, i did replace the plugs and wires and the 02 sensor but the plugs fouled before the computer learned that the truck was fixed so it just fouled them again after i replaced them, causing it too miss fire and start sending more fuel again because you have to reset the trim with a scanned after replacing the 02 sensor.

it is fixed for now so hopefully i can sell it ASAP

EDIT:
and my cats are probably fucked :facepalm:

Cut them out IMO haha

Sent from my potato

just sell as it and be done with it. Put money towards fixing all the headaches on LBZ.

Sounds like your switching form one issue to another. 3/4 and up diesel trucks don't fuck around. If something goes wrong you get it fixed right away or your just asking for issues and an empty bank account. Trust me I know.

If you get LBZ. Promise us no half assing shit.

just sell as it and be done with it. Put money towards fixing all the headaches on LBZ.

Sounds like your switching form one issue to another. 3/4 and up diesel trucks don't fuck around. If something goes wrong you get it fixed right away or your just asking for issues and an empty bank account. Trust me I know.

If you get LBZ. Promise us no half assing shit.

i promise i wont half ass shit like on this truck :rofl:

funny thing happened last night got evap canister from brandon drove into my buddies shop went under truck couldn't find the canister texted brandon asked him where it was on my truck ....he said side of tank i was like ok

go under looking everywhere watched 4 video's on how to replace it to find out where it was......well it wasn't there to begin with someone had taken the part off but never replaced it :pissed: but found the plug hanging there and the old hose so i put it all on and all check engine lights are off .... but truck is sold so its even better

but dam is it a pain replacing a part that's not there in the first place :rofl:

Damn idiots, that's a cheap part to replace too haha. Glad that cleared up the lights and it wasn't something more serious.