Viper Remote Start/keyless entry question

Deweyknosbest

Sep 8, 2014
OKC
About two weeks ago my viper system stopped locking and unlocking as well as the remote start. I'm not crazy familiar with this system, already tried unhooking the battery in my truck and plugging it back up but the problem still persists. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance for any help!

Remote battery is fine. It's a one way system. The antenna blinks fast like it's still locked though. I bought it and it has the system in it so I'm not sure who installed it unfortunately

Haven't had time to screw with it yet. But last night while I was laying in bed I noticed it was bright outside and my truck with the keys out of the ignition. Could that still be the remote?

Last night I was laying in bed. Keys out of the ignition and the truck started..

Could it randomly starting in the middle of the night be a problem with the remote?

May have made too big of a story out of it haha.

I could just need a relearn. But whoever installed it didn't connect it to the horn. When it did work the only way I could tell if it locked was hearing the locks after I pushed the button