Water under back seats?

iTzTy

Oh.
Oct 5, 2013
WV
I have like puddles of water under my rear seats and a little into the floor under the mats. The carpet is absolutely soaked, and even under the plastic pieces on the side there is water. I can't find any trade of where its coming from, though. Under the rear seat, the main back, isn't wet. I don't see any water runs don the back glass or doors, and I checked weatherstripping at the top of the doors, it's all fine. Anyone have any ideas where this is coming from before I rip my whole back seat apart or go to the dealership?
Thanks.

P.S: It's a 2010 ECSB NNBS Silverado 1500

Has to either be door seals or back glass. Are there plugs/grommets under the cab? Maybe they weren't installed properly? Idk. Just ideas.

Thanks a lot guys. I actually think there's a good chance of it being the vents, since I have a weird noise/rattle from the RR cab, and that's where the most of it is.I have the water out and floor drying now, I just need to fix the problem. I go on break after this week, so maybe I can wait until think to tear into stuff.

I had one of those fall out of my nbs just clear rtv around the new one and popped it in. Also had 3rd brake light leak just fixed the seal.