What battery?

I need a battery. I've read over everything... I'm thinking maybe Deka or Die Hard so what do you guys think? Jared how's your AGM battery doing...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

It's been great. I've jumpstarted 5-6 cars...ran the system and left the truck sitting for a week at a time. No issues.

It's been great. I've jumpstarted 5-6 cars...ran the system and left the truck sitting for a week at a time. No issues.

Recently got the same battery as Jared and no complaints.

Same here with the oreileys AGM, granted its been on a trickle charger for most of its life - but its run my 2 amps and 2 compressors just fine when I actually drive the 01.

Had my Interstate since November of 2010 when I got the truck and its still going strong, was like $97 or some shit

Fixed issue it wasn't the battery but since my truck shut off/died so many times it reset my engine hours to 0.....

Fixed issue it wasn't the battery but since my truck shut off/died so many times it reset my engine hours to 0.....

When I got my truck used my hours were zero for a few months until the 1st time my check engine light came on - then its been going ever since. wish I could reset it every once. Sure have put alotta hundreds of hours on my engine in about 30k miles...

Still going strong, truck sometimes sits for 2 weeks at a time if I don't take it to work. Haven't had an issue.

I did just however replace my wife's 4 year old OEM battery with a Duralast Gold. The reviews were really well and the Super Start was not in stock and I could not wait a day.

ahhh, no. That was just last week for the CRV. I got drunk and was fucking with the headlights on the way home while my wife was driving...I turned them off of AUTO, and they remained on all day in the garage.

I went to leave for work, and nada! So I took my truck and grabbed one the next morning.