what do I do about this?

lowlife08

Mar 28, 2012
20131106_165828_zps12decccc.jpg

ha ya i almost wonder if they were cut off for some reason when my control arms got installed but i duno its weird that their both gone

do you think thats the reason my camber was always changing when it was dropped?

Ya. I would image so. The tabs help the alignment with camber. Since the tabs aren't there to prevent the UCA moving in and out, it would allow the camber to change

they probably cut them off to get your camber correct. usually when you're that low you cant get it to be at zero

oh ok ya i didnt think about that. the problem i had was my camber was always changing

You can use different plates and bushings to get your camber correct... that's what I did on my truck and it was pretty low static

ya i ended up trying the offset bushings and i ended up getting it to a little over like -1. but then after a few days it ended up getting way worse then it ever was with the normal bushings. im thinking cuz the offset bushing turned or something

oh ok ya i never ran different plates i didnt know that you coould with the arms

I didn't either but I started asking what I could do and tony (norcal_ss) said I could get different plates and they worked great...