What do y'all think about these wheels?

ultra_predator6_c_ci3_l.jpg

I haven't seen them in 18s in person but I'm sure they look great
those are nice
These, in 38mm offset, not gay chrome....

aefc9a8a-6555-9c8a.jpg
American Racing AR897 Machined w/Black Accent

Or stockers.

those are gross

Im just partial to open wheels. Not a fan of thick spoked wheels with weird lips. Remind me of the RBP trucks :bleh:

Honestly man, dont limit your wheel selection to ones you arent crazy about just because you can get them for nearly free somewhere. Spend the money, get a quality product and a nice looking wheel (neither of which have been for any that youve posted, just sayin) youll be much happier in the long run. Centerline makes nice wheels, and they can be had for cheap at times- and not every lifted high schoolers truck is rollin em. Stay away from the brands that tire rack, discount tire, and the 'discount' wheel places push on you IMO, they are popular and cheap for a reason.

Honestly man, dont limit your wheel selection to ones you arent crazy about just because you can get them for nearly free somewhere. Spend the money, get a quality product and a nice looking wheel (neither of which have been for any that youve posted, just sayin) youll be much happier in the long run. Centerline makes nice wheels, and they can be had for cheap at times- and not every lifted high schoolers truck is rollin em. Stay away from the brands that tire rack, discount tire, and the 'discount' wheel places push on you IMO, they are popular and cheap for a reason.

Agreed but I do love cheap shit. And my truck is going to be nothing but a hunting truck in a few years. But I do want a quality product over anything. You're quite correct.

What's wrong with your setup now? I musta missed it before. Why not sell the 20's on CL, keep tars and get nice 20's?

Also, 98% of the wheels posted in this thread are terrible :doublepuke:

I use my all terrains during the summer because I don't really need the mud tires. I like the 18's because I get better gas mileage because they're so much lighter than the 20's so I'm gonna run my Yokohama at's and new 18's. I hate stock wheels. And yes they're ugly but they're cheap or
Free.