What do y'all think about these wheels?

Out of those options, Ultra 195U.

All the others are tacky just like 95% of lifted trucks with chrome wheels.

Dare to be different.

Just was informed we have a tire rack wholesale account. Many new possibilities! Any new suggestions? As was previously stated I'm impossibly shitty at choosing wheels. Please help! I want em to stick out a bit. -12 offset in an 18x9 would be cool.
http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?&autoMake=Chevrolet&autoModel=Silverado+1500+4wd&autoYear=2009&autoModClar=Crew+Cab&filterFinish=All&filterSize=18&filterWeight=All&sort=Brand&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&filterSpecial=false
Here is a link to options

20's would open it up to better wheels. Honestly some Weld Cheyenes or any stock NNBS wheel wrapped in aggressive tire would be sick.
I'm sure you don't have the money to drop on 20's and new tires.

20's would open it up to better wheels. Honestly some Weld Cheyenes or any stock NNBS wheel wrapped in aggressive tire would be sick.
I'm sure you don't have the money to drop on 20's and new tires.

Honestly I don't at the moment. I'm sticking with 18's cause I already have the tires and I'm liking the gas mileage and once these wear out I'm gonna go with some 325/60r18 Toyo at's and a small lift

ultra_predator6_c_ci3_l.jpg

I haven't seen them in 18s in person but I'm sure they look great

I know. Gonna replace the 20's too when the time comes and I'll need help with that too but I need to find some new 18's first. Stocks are killing me. I hate em.