What grille to run??? NEED HELP!

chadlong7487

Mar 24, 2013
Ok so I cant decide what grille to run on my truck... The truck is all white... Door handles, mirrors, bumpers, grille, everything. I am going to be running a polished American Force wheel.

I cant decide if I should do stock, stock with GMC painted white, RBP, black or stainless Grillcraft, cant decide.

Im open to any and all opinions. PLEASE HELP!

Heres a picture of what the front end looks like as of right now...
grille.jpg

White gmc gets my vote. It'll clean it up a ton and it will be subtle.

Or do something like this:

Chrome/polished

c0LNWKU.jpg

Black

GDAOvNC.jpg

Imo the chrome part of the bumper and grille shouldnt have been done and then shoulda done a white gmc emblem. Some are but im personally not a fan of a fully colormatched nbs gmc front end. Looks awkward and outta place imo. But since its already done then guess grab a can of white paint and see what you think of it on there. Could always find a polished gmc emblem and do that as well. Def no aftermarket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imo the chrome part of the bumper and grille shouldnt have been done and then shoulda done a white gmc emblem. Some are but im personally not a fan of a fully colormatched nbs gmc front end. Looks awkward and outta place imo. But since its already done then guess grab a can of white paint and see what you think of it on there. Could always find a polished gmc emblem and do that as well. Def no aftermarket.

I didnt mind the chrome grille and bumper but there are like 3 trucks in my area that look just like mine... Had to change it up a little bit...haha

I feel the same way. Not a fan of the GMC's fully matched.

I love the way it looks fully matched. If you must change it up, stay true to the empire and run black billet, storm troopin' IMO. And ship me stock grille center haha