Wheel spacers on stock truck/ wiper cowl?

iTzTy

Oh.
Oct 5, 2013
WV
I was just looking around, and didn't notice anything on any of the sites I go to about this, so I thought I would ask. Is there anyone running wheel spacers on a stock height or leveled truck?
Also, is there anyone out there with a wiper cowl on the NNBS. I know these aren't everyones cup of tea, so please don't chime in on it if it isn't.
Thanks!

Yeah, heard it before. I'm sure I'll hear it again. Not that I'm putting them on a stock truck, I was just curious as to what they looked like for shits and giggles.
Would like a wiper cowl though.

On a leveled truck with at least 285s or bigger, a very small spacer would look good. Just enough to bring the wheel/tire dead even with the fenders tho, not more than that. As far as a the cowl/wiper cover, just say no

That'd definitely be a no go. The ones like they had for the obs that were in OE place but smooth/pain table maybe.

Yeah, those are terrible, went out with the 90s. Like Austin said, a stock one smoothed and painted would look ok depending on the color of the truck.

I do like the smooth SS one, it covers the uglyness up front.
Trucks red, btw.

Something like this would be ok, but still not that great.
http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/249/3361/25621680012_large.jpg

But me personally, I say leave the stocker. If it's looking bad/weathered, just pull it off and paint it with some Krylon Fusion matte black (not flat, the semi gloss stuff). I had a red Z71 and the stock black cowl looked best, I've seen a red color matched one and it was just over kill with the red.

Yeah, it's not bad in silver. Would be great in black, dark green, mayyyybe white but I doubt it. Def a no go on red tho

it looks pretty good in white too imo, since it's on my truck lol. need to contour it a bit definitely needed some sanding to help fit before i got it painted

in winter time i run bigger tires on my stock wheels with a 1.5 spacer, looks better, but still dont stick out enough for my liking lol

Got any pictures of it with the spacers on?

Last edited: