Yay or nay?

I want an obs. And if its in the condition he says its in, that's a really fair price for this area. I'll try to Jew him down a little but I won't compromise the sale for $100.
Was thinking the same thing, def a good price for the area. If that's what you're looking for I'd say go for it, especially being 2nd owner.

lol, that newer v6 is just as good as that old tired ass 89, I had one, they are fucking dog turds.

I was just giving you something to compare it to. You will hate the old technology of that truck once you buy it. Get a 95+. 97-98 being a better choice. You asked, I answered.
^This. The early OBSs are not all that great IMO. The TBI motors are gutless and the dashs are HID...EE....USSSSS. It's a good looking truck and decent deal like I said, but me personally, I would hold out for a 97-up and put a little more cash in

Drove 45 mins to look at it.

Pros:
•Body is straight, no dents
•Everything runs fine
•Interior is prestine

Cons:
•Has metal-deep scratches on every body panel
•Has bumper stickers on the tail gate paint
•Tires are completely dry rotted. Not sure how they were holding air
•Valve cover gaskets and PS pump are leaking

He said he has several people coming to look at it this week. I told him I was interested but to not hold it if someone else has the money. I won't be able to do anything til probably Thursday anyways. It'd be nice for what I want but I'm not dying to have it. Guess the search continues.......

I'll look for something else unless he let's me know at the end of the week that nobody wanted it and he's cutting the price. He told me in person that the price isn't going to be lowered.

Checked CL and autotrader around the state and found nothing. Guess I'll just wait until after the new year to start on this.

OBS RCSBs are hard as hell to find, I looked when I bought my NBS. People want a ridiculous amount for them when they are found. Some kid had a 95 RCSB 4x4 that needed rockers and cab corners ASAP, it had vinyl floors, no power options, and a 350 and he wanted 5k.
:bishplz:

Yep. Rust really isn't that big of a problem down here so the OBS are usually in pretty good shape and people want fucking $8k for a truck with 250,000 miles. Um no lol.

Stupid newb question; but what wheels are these?

tapatalk_1386582798876.jpg

They hard to find? They look great on that truck.

Don't believe I've seen your obs (I only use tapatalk and can't see signatures if its in there lol)

There are never deals in this area. I've been posting on fb, looking on CL, looking on AT, and going to local dealerships for the last 2 months.

I'm looking for a full size, preferably obs, with under 200k miles for ~$5k. Trying to avoid payments. It doesn't have to be show worthy, just not beat to fuck.

What the fuck. You live in SC?

I went on the Columbia CL and there were about half as many postings and they didn't look promising at all.