Year's worth of Detail Spray

Niceee, just saw these pics...need to post pics of the entire setup ya got, pretty impressive lol

I know I'm sorry guys, with the shit that happened to my truck it drained my bank account. I'm just waiting til next check so I have money to ship to yall

I know I'm sorry guys, with the shit that happened to my truck it drained my bank account. I'm just waiting til next check so I have money to ship to yall

It's all good man. Still sucks people keep jacking with your truck. Hope all that gets figured out!

told you i'd pp you moneys for shipping.just lmk how much it is. you get fingerprints off that hoes nailpolish?

This! If you need a few bucks sent to cover a flat rate box just let us know man :shake:......and word, hope they got prints from the polish!

I have Adam's boxes i'm going to send the gallons in, but i don't know how much shipping will be for that size box. I'm gona be shipping them out friday afternoon, hopefully. My paypal is J.greenroyd@yahoo.com if you want to send a couple dollars over, that's up to y'all. No they didn't get shit on the bottle, doubt they even tried.