Your vehicles as they sit now!

True. But it's on the tops of the doors too. And the tops of the front fenders....and just under the windows on the rear doors :suicide:

Truck looks great, figured you would have hacked that pipe off

I really don't drive it much so that's part of the reason why its still on. Just don't pay attention to it. I was going to do a 6 9 until I went bags but now I guess I'm just going straight to bags. Though it may be a while.

Washed and waxed mine this afternoon, hopefully I never have to deal with that on this truck. Silverado was a nightmare. :scared:

11896058_10153211647824403_5007237624249093965_n.jpg

:up: Thanks. Not sure what to do with the mirrors. I was thinking or either leaving them as is, painting them all red with chrome cap or painted cap only.

Either way would look :boobs:
You have plenty of chrome to pull off chrome caps and plenty of black to pull off black mirrors and red caps.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

guy at my university comes everyday with a super duty and tandem axle yard care trailer, takes up two spots on the end and is there pretty much all day.

My buddy used to bring his 20ft trailer and skid steer a lot if he was working afterwards, was jesty when he took up like 3 spots

Either way would look :boobs:
You have plenty of chrome to pull off chrome caps and plenty of black to pull off black mirrors and red caps.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

My only thought is if I had the mirrors fully painted with chrome caps I would need to have the lower valence and rear bumper step pads done as well. So there's that option or just running painted mirror caps for now.

Decisions, decisons.

And you bought it? :crazy:
Was only a few very small clear coat checks on the rear doors below the rear windows. Idk what the hell got on the clear, almost like brake fluid sprayed on the truck at some point but it was not there when I bought it. Or at least hadn't showed up yet

guy at my university comes everyday with a super duty and tandem axle yard care trailer, takes up two spots on the end and is there pretty much all day.

kinda cool that that he's working, probably an entrepreneur and in school. if i had gone to school close to home, i would totally have done the same thing.

however.. if he's there all day, whens he mowing?