04 Chev 1500 4 inch lift

Rough county is only 4 inch I can find .. Is it bad on the truck? I don't wanna have to replace a bunch of front end parts a year later bc of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed with Kyle. The only difference in their 4 and 6 kit is you get their keys to crank the front higher and either a bigger block or an AAL in the rear to get it to 6. Go ahead and buy the 6" and just don't crank it high. You can crank a little more than the 4" and still ride ok/have good angles

But won't it sag bad in the front if I do that bc the block for the rear is a 6.25 inch

The rough country doesn't come with keys in either lift . It's just a bigger block

Is a 4 inch susp lift bigger than 3 inch body ? Bc someone told me that 3 in body lifts look bigger than 4 inch suspens

Do 6" and decrank it, and run smaller block in the rear. Then your angles won't be shitty and you can always go higher cause everybody does eventually.

Sent from Tapashit

4" lift.

pros - flat angles. cheap. easy to install.

cons - you'll want to go higher as soon as you putt he wheels back on.

Do 6" and decrank it, and run smaller block in the rear. Then your angles won't be shitty and you can always go higher cause everybody does eventually.

Sent from Tapashit

Dont even need smaller block IIRC since RCX 6" is block and add a leaf just leave AAL out