2008 RCSB 2WD from Texas!

Diam not even one day in the forum and people hating already we might just doing something rite, by the way it's japes not jape FYI

Shit, we could sit here and throw little jokes at each other, poke at each other's name but at the end of the day it was just a misunderstanding. Being that I am new to the forum, I'm not familiar with y'all's emoticons. But seems like instead of googling how to insult "essays" you should get off your computer and get to working on your piece of shit. There's no need to get bias on a forum lol... Hating on the RGV so much yet most of the trucks I see on this forum under "trucks you can't stop looking at" post are from the RGV. You're right Jerry, we must be doing something right.

✌️

1.) Japes, welcome to the site! Truck looks good! Love everything but the skull but if you like it then :shake: The silver and red compliment each other nice.

2.) All parties involved. Let's all stop the jabs here...... We are sincerely glad to have everyone both new and old. A misunderstanding was had. We are all adults and nothing else needs to discussed.

3.) Jerry, as your join date is today, welcome to the site as well :shake: Also, as your name says Draztik I'm going to go out on a limb and say you are in that group as well. You fellas have some nice trucks and we are glad to have you on the site.

Shit, we could sit here and throw little jokes at each other, poke at each other's name but at the end of the day it was just a misunderstanding. Being that I am new to the forum, I'm not familiar with y'all's emoticons. But seems like instead of googling how to insult "essays" you should get off your computer and get to working on your piece of shit. There's no need to get bias on a forum lol... Hating on the RGV so much yet most of the trucks I see on this forum under "trucks you can't stop looking at" post are from the RGV. You're right Jerry, we must be doing something right.

✌️

lol, don't bother man! Welsh loves to troll...welcome, enjoy, and don't take anything personally! It's the interweb.

Although I stopped going to forums like HPT after dealing with morons, RGV isn't so bad, just can't understand 79% of what's said.

Jesus Welsh, sometimes you make me want to re-arrange your face with a shovel :rofl:

Welcome Japes, glad to have you and Jerry here.

Thread has been cleaned up.

Last edited:
lol, don't bother man! Welsh loves to troll...welcome, enjoy, and don't take anything personally! It's the interweb.

Although I stopped going to forums like HPT after dealing with morons, RGV isn't so bad, just can't understand 79% of what's said.

lol yeah bro, RGV USED to be great but now it's all about everybody calling everybody out performance wise. it gets pretty interesting if you can understand it, but they stray away towards performance and i'm far from that. having a stock 5.2 under the hood.

forum seems well, thanks for cleaning up the B.S. and me and jerry looking forward to enjoying the stay!!