24hrs of driving, and now i have a new truck

bagged00

Mar 21, 2012
well im sure most of you know that I bought james truck now. left Monday morning, got back Tuesday night. bout 11.5hrs one way. it was 2 very long days. loven the truck feels good to be bak in one. few little things I gotta fix but over all its not bad. heres a few pics after washing. I took the billet off cause I don't like billet grilles, took the Chevrolet sticker off the tailgate and took the black vinyl off the roof also added shock extenders to it today. heres some pics, sorry there so grainy I had to shoot hi iso shots cause I was running out of daylight

^not sure, hes been looking at a few trucks. also, this aint james truck its ryans lol. guess I have to make it different to be mine

Nice man! Glad to see ya back in a fullsize. Can't wait to see you add your own touches to it.

It'll be hard to get outta the habit of calling it james' truck after seeing for so many years :crazy: Can't wait to see what you do with it tho :beer:

ideally id like ck375 on 265 35 and maybe a little lower. hd bumper cap, some repainting things probably. that's realy it. truck is clean imo.

I wish I could find some pics of ck375 on nbs. preferably crew cabs. I don't like ltz's. the face is to big on them. don't know what other wheels to go with?

The CK375s are definitely a love it or hate it wheel. Personally, I LOVE them on dropped trucks and James' :)cheeky:) *cough* I mean your truck could pull them off great. The chrome would POP on that blue. Honestly those or the LTZs you've already got would be the only OEM setup I'd consider on there

See I love those '14 wheels too, but only on leveled/lifted trucks. Just like I think 375s only look good on dropped trucks