a little bathroom remodeling this weekend.

DemoN

Mar 22, 2012
Ever since i bought this house, i hated the way the down stairs bathroom looked. wood panel floors, beige paint, terrible vanity...and a fucking kitchen sink faucet.

i changed out the flooring a while back and painted the beige bullshit...but still hand that fucked vanity, mirror and faucet.

Well...i final got a trip to IKEA in...and 290 bucks later...

20150425_174610_zps4ga8l9ko.jpg

:notbad:

Are those news articles on the wall from when you were a kid?

:rofl:

damn near. i do like that kinda wall paper...wish i could find stuff like it to redo the walls.

also...i should have took a pick this morning after i cleaned the floor last night lol

Last edited:
Love the faucet, what's the tray for? Rinsing dentures?

not sure. it came with the sink. i've already used it to hold stuff while i do my morning groomin'. razor, shaving cream, scissors, ect. i think it'll go away eventually lol

Yeah I think that would get on my nerves eventually. I like the hanging towel rack on the side too

Y'all talking about the tray on the left of the sink? It's a soap tray and is supposed to be on the inside of the sink, no idea what the hell is that long one on the right side.

Y'all talking about the tray on the left of the sink? It's a soap tray and is supposed to be on the inside of the sink, no idea what the hell is that long one on the right side.

its basically a tray like Demon was using it as. To hold the razor and little things while you use them. Easily cleans off once done.

Makes sense, just seems like it would get in the way especially with smaller sinks.