Adams now on Amazon with Prime!

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
Hey guys when i was product shopping this morning I noticed that Adams Polishes is now on stocker on amazon.com and available with there prime membership free 2 day shipping. This is an awesome advancement in there business. Having products sooner and with free shipping is always a major plus. Unfortunately they have a limited amount of products available with prime shipping but they do have some important ones! But maybe with more sales Adams/Amazon will begin to stock more products available for prime shipping. Check it out!

Amazon.com: Adam's Polishes - Prime Eligible: Automotive

And for those who are curious/need info on Amazon Prime here you go!

Amazon.com Help: About Amazon Prime

Perfect, I have prime with my student discount, only costs me $40/yr as opposed to $80/yr.

CG has their whole line on Prime doe, maybe Adams is catching up lol. They've been a seller before in Amazon but not with prime

Perfect, I have prime with my student discount, only costs me $40/yr as opposed to $80/yr.

:bishplz: I get free prime. There was a glitch (dunno if still) but couple years ago if you signed up for the free 3 month student trial, turn the auto renew off so it doesn't charge you at the end, you'd still keep prime after the trial. I've had it ever since with no cost :datass:

cant get forum discount on amazon iirc

No, but you get free 2 day shipping. Which is way better in most cases. A small order or $30 would only save $3 w/ discount.. Prime saves $10 from flat rate and gets to jersey about 3 days quicker :notbad:

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
Word Chris that's what I have 40 bucks/yr and no you can't get discount but 10% doesn't go much further for small orders you. Free shipping is much a better deal. Think about it, you would have to spend $100 bucks to save $10 bucks which is equivalent to the FedEx flat rate shipping that Adams charges for most orders. Where as with Amazon, you save that 9.xx shipping charge but pay full retail on products. So worth it IMO

Sent from my potato

i guess you guys are right, it would be worth it if you dont pay for shipping if you just need like one thing. whats all into getting an amazon account?

Not sure how I missed this, but glad you guys are finding our goods with Prime now!

I handle our Amazon account and we used to offer some Prime stuff a while back, but there are a LOT of moving parts when it's fulfilled by Amazon and it kind of got pushed to the back burner, so to speak. I've put quite a bit of effort back in to it since this fall and we are now sending more and more stuff to Amazon now.

The kickers, as you've noted, are no forum discounts and no Daily Specials, so it's basically just another option you have now as a savvy shopper. Some orders may be better getting them from Amazon, some may be better ordering direct from us.

:beer:

Not sure how I missed this, but glad you guys are finding our goods with Prime now!

I handle our Amazon account and we used to offer some Prime stuff a while back, but there are a LOT of moving parts when it's fulfilled by Amazon and it kind of got pushed to the back burner, so to speak. I've put quite a bit of effort back in to it since this fall and we are now sending more and more stuff to Amazon now.

The kickers, as you've noted, are no forum discounts and no Daily Specials, so it's basically just another option you have now as a savvy shopper. Some orders may be better getting them from Amazon, some may be better ordering direct from us.

:beer:

Keep it coming! It would be great to see some more products on there I know the whole supply/demand deal but I'm not sure even people on Adams forums know. Maybe some more marketing too that. But with FedEx being how it is now I see relationship with amazon prime really taking off

Sent from my potato